Christmas Children Kids Inflatable Santa Funny Reindeer Antler Hat Ring Toss Holiday Party Game Supplies Toys
- List PriceUS$5.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$5.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Classic Code Cracking Game - A classic board game for the whole family. A sentimental blast from the past for adults who grew up playing the codebreaking classic, and a fun-filled challenge for kids new to the game. A brain game where kids can battle adults with an equal chance of winning.
Name: Mastermind Classic Code Cracking Board Game Strategy Brain Master Family Party
Min. Number of Players: 2 players
Recommended Age Range: 5+
Size: As picture shown
Brand New and high quality.
A classic board game for the whole family.
A fun-filled challenge for kids new to the game.
A brain game where kids can battle adults with an equal chance of winning.
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts, Not for children under 3 years.
- It’s easy to learn and fast to play, with more than 2,000 possible codes it’s different every time.
- The Codemaker sets a secret code, then the Codebreaker tries to match the code using logic, deduction, and maybe even a little bit of luck.
- After each move, the Codemaker gives clues to the Codebreaker. Codemakers can make their codes even more devious by using multiple pegs of the same color or by leaving one or more peg holes empty. With so many possible code combinations, every game is guaranteed to be a brainteaser.
Classic Code Cracking Game (the following is the example of 2 player game, 3-5 player game details shown in the user manual)
As codemaker, your goal is to create the perfect code that no one can break.
As codebreaker, you must try to break the code in the fewest number of guesses possible.
2 Player Game
To win the most rounds
- the codebreaker wins a round if they break the code within 12 guess.
- the codemaker wins a round if the codebreaker fails to break the code.
1. Decide who will be teh first codemaker. The codemaker sits behind the rotating end of Decryption Unit with the codebreaker directly opposite.
2. Agree on an even number of rounds to play.
3. At the start of each round the codemaker takes the code-setting unit and dials in a color combination. Each of the colors must be different. Make sure the codebreaker cannot see your secret code.
4. The codebreaker can now begin guessing the code.
To make a guess:
Insert 4 pegs into the holes, starting with the row furthest away from the codemaker, moving towards the codemaker with each new guess.
If the guess is incorrect:
The codemaker scores the guess.
The codebreaker continues guessing until the code is broken or they have used up all 12 guess. The pegs and scores are left in place throughout the round.
If the guess is correct:
The codemaker reveals the code and the round is over.
Note: when revealing the code, make sure you don’t turn the code-setting unit around so that the code sequence appears back to front.
5. At the end of the round make a record of who won, the swap roles.
6. The game ends when the agreed number of even rounds has been played. The player that wins the most rounds in the winner.
Scoring for 2 player game
- for every color that matches but is in the wrong place, pull out the white slider one notch.
- for every color that matches and is in the right place, pull out the red slider one notch.
(see scoring example on the following instructions)
Using The Score Card
- Each vertical row represents a player.
- Each horizontal row represents a round.
- Write individual scores in the white boxes.
- When someone cracks the secret code, add up the scores in the green boxes.
- At the end of the round add up the codemaker’s score in the yellow boxes.
- After the agreed number of rounds have been played, each player should add up their score for each round and mark their total score in their Total box. The player with the highest score wins.
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
96X Colored Pegs (in 8 colors)
1X Code-Setting Unit
1X Decryption Unit
1X Peg Cover
1X User Manual
1X Storage Box